Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Reporter's Notebook Episode on Yolanda Aftermath My Favorite Show of the Week

Soon as we got word about the terrible devastation wrecked by Typhoon Yolanda, everyone was glued to local TV trying to get as much information from them as much as possible.  That's the reason why this week, an episode of GMA-7's Reporter's Notebook is my most favorite show of the week.  I was really touched by the vignettes they showed there. It got me to watch my food intake as well.

Anyway, here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending November 22, 2013 -


#1 GMA-7 - Reporter's Notebook - hunger

#2 PBO - Sana Dalawa ang Puso Ko - Rustom Padilla, Alice Dixson, Dina Bonnevie

#3 AXN - Amazing Race 23 - bunnies eliminated in Abu Dhabi

#4 Cinema One - Apat Dapat, Dapat Apat - Ruffa Mae, Pokwang, Candy Pangilinan, John Lapuz

#5 beTV - Everybody Loves Raymond - I forgot where I live

#6 beTV - Sex and the City - the baby shower

#7 Diva - Fashion Star - Amber eliminated

#8 PBO - Menor de Edad - Sosy Gang

#9 Cinema One - Hayop Sa Sarap

#10 beTV - Necessary Roughness - Twitter guy


No comments:

Post a Comment