Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Five Things I Like in Magic Mike

#1 The picture above is my favorite scene in the movie Magic Mike.  Seeing Alex Pettyfer gyrating like that, priceless! and delish as well!


#2   Just five minutes into the movie and we all get to see Channing Tatum's ass.  Ok!  Thanks!  And we see it again - and again - and again - worth the movie ticket price!  Now onto the DVD version!


#3 I looovvvee Olivia Munn!! So I was really happy to see her in a very interesting role here in Magic Mike.  My favorite scene was her tattoo touching scene on the beach!  She was fantastic in it!  Frankly, I'd prefer HER to be the girlfriend than Cody Horn's character.  Oh well, better write my own movie!

#4 Steven Soderberg's understated direction.  Ok, I am still looking for another Traffic-like movie or Erin Brokovich-like movie from this guy - but still we're waiting.  However, his ability to coax real performances from guys who are not really 'character actors' is impressive!  And I meant Channing and Alex - who are really just pretty faces - but here, you actually care for them!

#5  All the beefcafe scenes!  Yum yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment