Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Discovering 'The Matrix'


I normally don't watch action movies and it was worse before, because they were rarely part of my weekly movie fare.  However, over dinner with a group of friends, they were shocked to find out that I've never seen the movie.  They said it was worth the time.  So, my good friend Rica, lends me her estranged husband's The Matrix DVD.  It took me months before I decided to watch it - and that was last night.

And I am so impressed by it!  I don't know I never bothered to watch it considering that it was some sort of cultural watershed when it came out.   Virtually everybody was dressing up like how they do in the movie  - especially during parties - the Matrix look was a hit!

Keanu Reeves looked very cute in here - also the girl too, Carrie Ann Moss.  Because of this movie, the fighting scenes of most Hollywood movies adapted them - they're pretty cool to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment