Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Book Review: Stephen Frey - The Day Trader

I was actually reading another book prior to this but I just found the characters too boring and frivolous, I decided to read another book and this one was next in line! And, voila, this was the fastest book I've read this year, I think over the Halloween weekend, natapos ko na siya. I was really hooked on the story. It was about a day trader whose life transforms quickly from being almost near bankruptcy to having his net worth exceed more than a million dollars! Mr. Frey's pacing is pretty quick and it's almost impossible to put down the book since you want to know what would happen next, since a twist usually happens almost every chapter. I am definitely going to buy another book by this author since he specializes in stock market mysteries, an area of business I am well-versed about.

No comments:

Post a Comment