Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Adieu Mario O'Hara


I was still a teenager when the Bulaklak ng City Jail was shown in the theaters.  Of course, I had to watch it secretly since Mama never really encouraged us to watch Tagalog movies, and I had to go to Cebu City (I lived in the mountains as a kid), just to watch it.  It was a harrowing film to watch since it's about women who are in jail, not exactly a movie you'd want to watch on a weekend.  I'm  a Noranian by the way, so I just really had to watch the movie!  I don't remember much of the movie except that it was so graphic and real and Nora was so good in it.  There was also a lot of foul language (it was in jail after all).  

Director Mario O'Hara, who directed that movie has bade farewell to us now but his legacy of good movies can stay with us forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment