Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Haunted House My Favorite TV Show This Week

A scary episode of My Haunted House is my favorite TV show this week, which is just apt since it's Halloween weekend!!  It's about a nurse taking care of Mary, a catatonic patient who has a sordid past.  It was really scary!!

Anyway, here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending November 1, 2013 -

#1 bio - My Haunted House - Mary catatonic

#2 CI - Escaping Evil - Life in a Cult

#3 beTV - A Gifted Man - abused boy

#4 Nat Geo - Brain Games - New York in the the summer

#5 beTV - Everybody Loves Raymond - ring

#6 HBO - True Blood - Warlords

#7 Red - Tokyo Newcomer - Chinese guy in Tokyo

#8 TCM - North By Northwest - the Alfred Hitchcock classic thriller

#9 beTV - Everybody Loves Raymond - ex-gfs of Robert


#10 Fox - The Walking Dead - pigs killed


No comments:

Post a Comment