Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ishmael Bernal's Comedy Classic Salawahan: My Favorite TV Show This week

One of Ishmael Bernal's classics, Salawahan, a comedy so funny, I was falling off my chair, is my most favorite TV show this week.

Here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending November 8, 2013 -

#1 Cinema One - Salawahan - Jay Ilagan

#2 Nat Geo - Pinoy Hoops

#3 History - Mount Rushmore - Ku Klux Klan

#4 beTV - Drop Dead Diva - vampire/partner

#5 beTV - Everybody Loves Raymond - Girl Scout cookies

#6 beTV - Everybody Loves Raymond - FBI

#7 Animal Planet - I Lived - rattlesnake

#8 Bio - Julia Roberts

#9 CI - Medical Detectives - Budget Suites - contractor killer

#10 Nat Geo - I Wouldn't Go In There - Clark Air Base

No comments:

Post a Comment