Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Death Hounds The Dark Knight


Don't get me wrong.  I love The Dark Knight - the movie!  Well, I didn't bother to watch it during it's theatrical release here in Manila since I was not really into Batman - but when I saw it on HBO about two years ago - I was virtually shocked to discover that the movie I was watching was The Dark Knight!  I thought it was a dark, political thriller!  It was THAT impressive!  

However, I join the rest of the world in expressing shock and sadness that the movie has once again been the backdrop of another tragedy.  We were all shocked to learn of Heath Ledger's untimely death after The Dark Knight finished filming.  Now, its sequel, The Dark Knight Rises acquires an even more tragic resonance with a real-life cinema shooting forever attached to its notoriety. I don't think Hollywood would be touching Batman for a while......


No comments:

Post a Comment