Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, November 15, 2013

Sucker Punch And Fighting Back


When the movie Sucker Punch came out last year, there were so many negative reviews of it from my friends and acquaintances who have seen it that I did not bother to watch it during its theatrical release here.

Now that I've finally seen the movie tonight on HBO, I don't know what they did not exactly like in the movie! In fact I love it! It's a kick-ass movie!  And I love it when the girls fight back as they should!  Although there has been some casualties of some of the chicks in the movie, I guess that was just part of the story.  Believing that all of them would escape would have been implausible!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment