Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, November 22, 2013

Anonymous: Just Concentrate on the 'Fashion Show'



I admit I got kinda lost watching the movie.  There are just too many schemings happening onscreen in which I don't quite comprehend the motivations driving the characters to them.  I'm sure this movie has caused an uproar among those who love Shakespeare but, like most literature, this is just fiction, another point of view, albeit, a very expensive one.  So if you watch this, try a detached manner so you won't freak out at all the falsities it is implying. I guess, even the actors, like Vanessa Redgrave and Rhys Ifans are just here for the fun of it - the what-if factor of it.

As for me, I just LOVE the costumes!  They're just delectable to watch!  This is actually the frontrunner right now for my annual Fabelous Movie Awards for 2012.  However, it's only April, so there's a lot of other movies coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment