Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, November 22, 2013

The Poignant Adam and Asperger's Syndrome



I was channel surfing yesterday and I chanced upon this wonderful movie entitled 'Adam' which is about an adult guy who has Asperger's Syndrome, who, eventually finds the girl he loves.  I like the story very much because both Hugh Dancy and Rose Byrne play their roles really well!  Veteran actors Peter Gallagher and Amy Irving lend wonderful support and an interesting subplot.  I don't want to give too much away since I'd really love if you just go out and watch this movie, any way you can - legally - of course!  It's quite good!

No comments:

Post a Comment