Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, November 15, 2013

Delia Razon: The Queen of Philippine Costume Movies






I attended the book launch of my sister's friend tonight and I was lucky enough to have met the queen of Philippine costume movies, Delia Razon, who is also the lola of Carla Abellana.  She was so funny and really, a role model of what I want to be when I become a golden citizen! She's just so full of life and she does not shirk away from talking to young people.  

I've seen many senior citizens speak condescendingly and patronizingly to young people but not her.  I sometimes do it which is really a bad habit!  Anyway, she regaled us with so many anecdotes about her career, her lovelife and family life! She just looked really happy and content, exactly the way I want to be, when I'm in my golden years........

No comments:

Post a Comment