Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, May 10, 2012

FABE Shirt Design Talk: Shirt #3


This is my favorite among the four shirts I did this week - for obvious reasons!  It's the perfect party shirt!  By the way, I like the measurements of these shirts since they are quite comfortable, BUT, in the next batch, I'm planning to cut them down a bit by a half inch on both sides, including the sleeves, to make them more body fit. I just hope I won't look like a suman!

I paired the glittering silver cloth in front with a plain red cloth in the sleeves and the back.  I was thinking of going all the way, but I know now that it's not a very good idea since the sequins make the cloth a bit itchy!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment