Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother Teresa On Beauty

"If you want to look well, live well.  Put order in your life, and this will certainly radiate in your face.  Beauty is the splendor of order."  Mother Teresa

Well, I am guilty myself of spending thousands of pesos on beauty creams just to maintain the youthfulness of my face.  It can't be helped.  Otherwise, my face will be full of pimples and lines!  It's just criminal for gay men to look too old!   Oh well, I guess a little vanity is good since our bodies anyway are God's temples!

I will end this post with this poem that goes -

The proof of happiness is in the face
We are as happy as we look
We look as happy as we live
The face is a sure evidence of grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment