Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, May 21, 2012

Diet Talk: Control Your Blood Sugar


I'm actually eating oatmeal for breakfast now, just like what this article says, and frankly, I can feel the changes in my body.  I can't go into details because it's too embarrassing but all I can say is all the benefits are true!  Also, I've incorporated drinking calamansi sans water, just the concentrate - and I haven't had problems with colds and coughs - ever since I started doing it!  I guess Vitamin C is really important to our immune system.

Finally, I've asked my cook to include malunggay to our diet since I've read it's healthy for our body.  Ditto for broccoli!

Control your blood sugar (Conclusion)

No comments:

Post a Comment