Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Food Talk: Army Navy Burrito


After gym today, I decided to try the Army Navy food stand near the ABS gym since my spa was on the way and I still had an hour to spare.  I was delighted to know that they had burritos since that was one of my favorite snacks.  The Army Navy is located beside the Belo Clinic and in front of Starbucks inside that hotel owned by Mother Lily. 

Well, unfortunately, the burrito did not excite me at all!  I found it too spicy and a bit bland, unfortunately.  I still think Mexicali's burritos are the best in the city.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment