Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Movie Marathon Before Watching Before Midnight

Watching the second installment to refresh my memory in time for the 7:25 screening of Before Midnight tonight.  Viewed this two years before I met Alberto and it's funny how I unconsciously patterned the "Let's meet again after six months thing", and having rendezvous every 6 months in London or Hong Kong hence creating our own version of this movie's template.  It involved a lot of flying and adjusting to time zones and acting like new lovers meeting again for the first time, every time!  I'm just happy that I went through a romantic phase in my life.  The 'Pay Your Mortgages' and 'Send the Kids to School' phase where I am now is just humdrum and routinary.......

No comments:

Post a Comment