Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Aedy Ashraf: My Ghost Story Asia

 

I was watching My Ghost Story Asia tonight and one of the featured actors was from Malaysia and his name was Aedy Ashraf.  He's pretty cute!  I was pretty amused about his story because it involved a supernatural being or beings who were pinning him down in bed!  How homoerotic!  I mean, I could understand perfectly why the supernatural being wanted to pin him down!  I would pin him down and do dirty things to him haha  Anyway, he said the place he went to was a place in Johor Bahru, one of the cities I would love to visit in Malaysia.  I was

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Check this out , Aedy Ashraf in music video :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4uyh8v2jhA

    ReplyDelete