Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Gawad Urian 2012 Best Picture: Ang Sayaw Ng Dalawang Kaliwang Paa’

Last year, I attended the Gawad Urian awards not being able to watch 95% of the nominated films.  I fared better this year, maybe around 90% - but at least, I was able to see the film that snagged Best Picture!  

Ang Sayaw ng Dalawang Kaliwang Paa was in my top 10 movies of 2011 list, and I had nominations for Rocco Nacino as Best Supporting Actor Drama and Best Soundtrack.

Other nonwinners though tonight fared better.  Martin Escudero was my Best Actor - Comedy or Musical and Eugene Domingo was my Best Actress - Comedy or Musical.

‘Ang Sayaw Ng Dalawang Kaliwang Paa’ wins big in 35th Gawad Urian
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment