Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Good Memories of 'For the Boys'




I remember it was the early 90s when Bette Midler's For the Boys was released.  It's definitely one of my most favorite movies of all time!  I especially love the soundtrack and the scene where Bette Midler sings 'In My Life'.  I took the opportunity of putting the video up there so you guys can reminisce about it!

Up to now, I love the repartee between James Caan and Bette!  It was certainly a love-hate affair for their characters.  Bette definitely deserves the Oscar Best Actress nomination she got for this!   She was just sooo good in this movie!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment