Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Book Review: The Gift of Travel

The Gift of Travel is a book of essays which is a must read for anyone who loves to travel.  It contains several essays which really touched me with their simplicity and the originality of the styles that they were written in.   The places can be as popular as Paris or Hong Kong or as esoteric as Tibet or Mongolia but what held me as the reader is that they were all written from the heart.

My favorite essays include Just Desert, Waltz at the End of the Earth, Murderer's Eggs, Mein Gott Miss Siripan and Paper Patterns - all wonderfully written. I really wish I could write that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment