Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, July 13, 2013

True Loving Companionship

I rarely take photos of other people when I travel, unlike Vic, who does it fearlessly, because I'm afraid people might think I'm invading their privacy. However, I couldn't help taking this poignant photo of this elderly Parisian couple crossing the street. I think this was near the Latin Quartier near the Seine. You can actually make a lot of different stories about this photo but I would like to believe that this couple have lived together through the years, through thick and thin, through strong river breezes and busy street crossings, ils sont tres mignon ensemble!

No comments:

Post a Comment