Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Restaurant Review: Saint Alp's Tea House

While we were waiting for Laura and Dylan's choral recitation today, Vic and I decided to eat at this restaurant in Katipunan called Saint Alp's Tea House.  We decided to eat in a new place since we were familiar already with the food of the other restos in the building.  Anyway, I found the items a bit pricey.  We paid around 600++ for food and tea - something which an ordinary college student, I think, would not be able to afford.  

I ordered the Taiwanese marinated minced pork and for its size, I think it was pricey too and I didn't quite warm up to its Taiwanese timplada.  Ditto for the Oreo Milk Tea I ordered.  I found it too bland because I normally prefer it really sweet.  However, the place has a very laidback and cool ambience so it's really the perfect place to just chill while you're waiting for someone.  Maybe I should try something else on my next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment