Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, October 15, 2012

BBC Show One Day is My Favorite TV Show of the Week

 
Here are my top 10 favorite shows that I watched this week -


#1BBC World - One Day in London 

I discovered an interesting feature show in BBC World entitled One Day and every week, they feature a city from all over the world.  This week, they featured London.  I miss London so much and everything the feature story said was true about the place - its multiculturalism, its pluralistic appeal in fashion and the arts, among other things.

#2 Jack - American Horror Story

I really have to watch this series weekly!  It's amazingly frightening, I love it!


#3 AXN -The Amazing Race

The 21st season of the Amazing Race just started and I'm already rooting for the Chippendales!

#4 Diva Universal - Hot in Cleveland 
  
Not all of Hot in Cleveland's episodes work, but the one where they had Susan Lucci, love that!

#5 Diva Universal - Suburgatory 

I was drawn to this show because I saw Alicia Silverstone, of Clueless fame, and she was pregnant - a surrogate!  That's where all the complications start.

#6 ABS-CBN - Storyline: Birth

I love this show by Patricia Evangelista.  It talks about ordinary people and their struggles.  This week, they featured two mothers, one is a teenager giving birth, while the other has one child with disabilities and a dead one!  Prepare your tissue paper!

#7 Diva Universal - Suburgatory

They showed two episodes back to back so I watched the next one. Jeremy Sisto here is hot hot hot!

#8  Diva Universal -Hot in Cleveland

In this episode, one of the sisters make out with David Gates but not the one from Bread!

#9 Crime Investigation -Evil Up Close: Motorway Rapist

I wasn't able to watch too many CI shows this week but I will make amends for that soon as I come back.

#10  Screen Red - Man of Vendetta

A terrifying horror story from Japan!  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment