Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, October 5, 2012

John Spainhour in FABE Magazine







John Spainhour is the sweetest guy I have ever interviewed in my whole life!! I'm not kidding ladies! This is the exactly the kind of guy I would want you to have as your boyfriend! 

I saw him at the Cosmo Bachelors Bash a few weeks ago but he was definitely hotter and flawless and drop dead gorgeous this afternoon. And he's a fantastic subject to interview, very profound in his ideas and very humble and nice! And he's going to be in the FABE magazine launch on November 10!! No wonder BENCH got him as a model for their Boni-EDSA billboard coming up this November! It's surely going to be a traffic-stopper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment