Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

God Is Really There Helping You Out

I was reading Dr. Harold J. Sala's column today and the first sentence of his article Your Trouble and a Good God, really spoke to me, "God works in and through the difficulties and problems that confront you in ways unknown to you.  You only realize later on, in retrospect, how God was actually working in your situation" - because that is exactly how I feel whenever I confront my own problems.  

The past month has not been easy for me and my business but for some fantastic reason, each and every problem was solved - even if it meant being solved at the nick of time!  I did whatever I could to solve the problems and I guess God just opened doors for me by introducing people to me who can help me solve these troubles.  It really felt so great!  I didn't feel that I was alone in solving these problems! Praise the Lord talaga!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment