Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Can't Stop Smiling Cos' The Future Looks So Bright

I was having lunch today when I watched this show in the Lifestyle Channel called What Not to Wear.  They were featuring this lady firefighter who was on the tomboyish side and the show's style gurus were trying to teach her to add a shade of femininity to her sense of style.

Well, since the show's style gurus were very good, and not too intrusive, they made a changeover in the lady firefighters sense of style.  She was so happy with what she learned that she said this, "I can't stop smiling cos' the future looks so bright!" - which  really brought a smile to my face!

I was not exactly having a great week myself due mainly to the poor sales the past three weeks.  Frankly, I was this close to having a mini-heart attack, but the last few days have once again brought great promise since sales have started to pick up, thank God!

We really have our "off-days" so it's important to have that feeling, "I can't stop smiling cos' the future looks so bright!"  Otherwise, it's so easy to be grounded down and adopt that defeated attitude of hopelessness and quiet despair - and I don't want that - since I know I'm good at what I do - and I've always learned that we get the fruits of our labor soon enough - if we just work hard and we work smart!

Kudos to that young lady firefighter for that infectious optimism - it really made my day!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment