Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Look For the Keane Concert

Like Will Ferrell (he said this in an interview with David Letterman), all my clothes are in a queue where I have to wear the next shirt in line and just pair it with the appropriate color of pants or shorts.  This way, I get to wear ALL of my clothes and none of them get special treatment.  Of course the queue is longer for the t-shirts since the long sleeve shirts and the shirts with collar are only used for Sunday mass or for events like concerts.

So, for the Keane concert, I had to wear a long sleeve shirt since the airconditioning inside the MOA Arena is quite cold!   So I had to wear this Calvin Klein sweater in this shade of green.  Thankfully, I have my favorite pants in a shade of green - AND - my favorite pair of Bally shoes - in yeah, a shade of green!  So, it was a 'green' concert for me while watching Keane!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment