Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Tearjerker Movie Listen To Your Heart Is My Most Favorite TV Fare of the Week

 
It was quite surprising to discover two interesting movies while I was channel surfing this week.  I haven't cried watching a movie for sometime now, but I did just that in Listen To Your Heart, a movie which I saw on Velvet this week.  It's my favorite TV show/movie of the week.


Here are my favorite shows on TV this week ending October 19, 2012 -

#1 Velvet - Listen to your Heart - this movie about a deaf woman finding love made me cry this week even if it was melodrama at its purest.  Did I say that someone dies of cancer here too?

#2 HBO - Take Me Home Tonight- Watching this movie was a lot of fun!  I loved the music and Topher Grace and Anna Faris were just hilarious in it!

#3 HBO -Life's too Short -I love this episode where Sting has Warrick Davis dragged out of his charity dinner.  Hilarious!

#4 ETC - Glee  Season 4 - I think this is one of the first episodes of this new season.   I forgot how enjoyable this show arranges all these contemporary songs!  They sang It's Time by Imagine Dragons.

#5 Jack - Grimm - Grimm can sometimes be scary and sometimes absurd but their episode this week completely threw me off!  The child was the killer and not the parents!

#6 CNN - Talk Asia - This week, this talk show talks to Japanese mountain climber Tamae Watanabe who climbed Mt. Everest at the young age of 73!  And she's such a jolly person!

#7 Crime Investigation - American Greed - I rarely get to watch this show - di ko matiming!  However, I saw this episode where they featured this high-powered New York lawyer who stole money from his clients using fake hedge funds!

#8 CNN - Inside Africa - I love this show!  This week, they were in the beautiful island of  Zanzibar.

#9 Bio - Celebrity Ghost Stories - I think I've watched already all the incarnations of this show except this one, which talked to the actress who was in the updated version of the Amityville Horror.  Really gave me goosebumps!

#10 National Geographic - Scam City- This week, the show went to Delhi in India and it showed an interesting side to Delhi - that you can fake your own death and get a death certificate and claim your insurance payment - a get rich quick scheme!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment