Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tom Hanks and He Knows You're Not Alone

I'm a big fan of Tom Hanks since I've seen him start off in comedy (Bachelor's Party) and eventually become a two time Oscar winner for Forrest Gump and Philadelphia.  I am now watching a horror movie in TCM called He Knows You're Not Alone and I was very surprised to see him in it!  It's his first movie pala ever!  He has a very short scene in it, maybe just 3 minutes but you can already sense his star appeal by his presence and the way he speaks!  He's just really great!  And yeah the movie is super scary!  I was really scared!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment