Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mama Samples Malaysian Food at Khui

nasi lemak chicken

beef rendang

Mama at Khui, KLCC

This trip to Kuala Lumpur was definitely one for the taste buds.  For the first time in many trips, I shunned the familiar fast foods and opted to dive in and sample the local food fare!  So being at the Suria KLCC, I took Mama to Khui, this small restaurant tucked in the corner of this big mall, and a place where many locals queue up to sample the desserts and the local food.  The only thing that looked familiar to me was the nasi lemak chicken and the beef rendang, and I ordered those.  With softdrinks, our lunch just boiled down to RM12 or US$3.91 (PhP162.39) each.  The food though is spicy in Pinoy standards so prepare to be left with a stinging spicy taste on your tongue - a feeling I was going to have everytime I finished eating during my trip here.  After lunch, we had some pictures taken in the restaurant.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment