Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nat Geo's 24 Hours After Hiroshima: My Favorite TV Show This Week

Well, it's Friday again, time to check my top ten favorite TV shows for the week ending October 26, 2012.

#1 Nat Geo - 24 Hours After Hiroshima

I was having my lunch when I saw this beautiful documentary on what happened to Hiroshima after the atomic bomb was dropped on it.  I actually cried tears when I saw what happened.  It was just really heartbreaking.  I really hope to visit Hiroshima one of these days. 

#2 PBO: Bituing Walang Ningning

I have never actually seen this classic Sharon Cuneta movie as a whole movie.  I saw it being aired at PBO channel and I was somewhere in the middle, right before Cherie Gil showed her true colors.  Love the film!  Really a classic!

#3  TV5 Monde - 360-Geo - Iwahig

It took a documentary in French TV for me to learn about the life of our fellow Pinoy prisoners in the Iwahig Penal Colony in Palawan.  Very well made docu, I cried watching this!


#4  Lifestyle Network - What Not to Wear - firefighter 

It's hard to change someone else's sense of style in dressing up but the guy and the lady here in What Not to Wear did an incredible job in changing the sense of style of this lady firefighter who was a bit tomboyish and didn't like looking too feminine.  

#5 TV5Monde - Les Bleues

I love this French cop series.  Lots of eye candy, not so stressful to watch!  For this episode, one of the cops bust a fight club ring.

#6 AXN - Amazing Race 21 

In this episode, the participants are in Dhaka, Bangladesh and the schoolteachers were eliminated because they were U-turned twice, poor guys!


#7 Jack TV - Glee 4: Britney Bitch

Well, the cast of Glee do Britney's songs again!  I love how they sing '3'!


#8 Talk TV - Titans: Hugh Hefner

It was very interesting to know how Hugh Hefner started Playboy.  I learned a lot of things from this guy!

#9 Crime Investigation - American Greed: The Black Widows

These two despicable grannies kill homeless men and cash in on their insurance policies!  They, of course, insure the guy before they kill him! Such evil women!

#10  Nat Geo - Scam City: Buenos Aires

OMG!  I don't think I'm going to Buenos Aires after seeing this show!  Or I should be just aware and not look like a tourist!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment