Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Paying Your Dues



I read this beautiful article today entitled, "Give Your Best Gifts Now" by Nelson Dy in the Job Section of the Philippine Star.  Obviously, the article was directed towards today's young jobseekers, but there is so much truth in what was written, since I too, applied it when I was still in their shoes.  I knew the feeling then of having to toil day in and day out, building the business, not knowing if tomorrow will be a much better day. 

At that time, I just accepted any job I can do, or thought I could do well, since I knew it would be useful for me in the future.  And voila, everything just fell into place soon as I hit my early 30s.  When I finally started earning seriously, I knew that finally, every sacrifice I made starting out has finally been repaid in full and more!  And I just look fondly at those memories when I really worked my best even if I knew that the pay was not too good.  At least, karma had a way of paying you back in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment