Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Movie Review: Wedding Tayo, Wedding Hindi


Ok, I'm not really much of a fan of this format of Filipino comedy and I'm still not.  The movie talks about two women whose marriages are on polar opposites.  Eugene Domingo's character wants out of her marriage from Wendell Ramos, while Toni Gonzaga's character is in the process of getting married to Zanjoe Marudo's character. 

There are some funny scenes due mainly to Eugene Domingo's fantastic delivery.  I haven't really warmed up to Toni's portrayal of her character but she can be funny at times.  Both Zanjoe and Wendell cut dashing figures as their beaus.  I forgot the story soon as I left the theater and I suggest you just buy the DVD since there's nothing much here that has not been done before.  Or maybe couples squabbling over their failed relationships just doesn't interest me.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment