Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's Time to Shed the Pounds


I just weighed in today and I was a whooping 216 pounds!  Oh my God!  How scary is that?  I guess I have let go once again!  Anyhow, starting yesterday, I have stopped drinking softdrinks which I am addicted to!  I drink cream soda almost everyday.  That would have to stop for now.  Ditto for Oreo biscuits and the church biscuits I buy everyweek, plus all the chips I love eating while I'm writing.

I was wearing this nice black ensemble yesterday and my belly just dripped below my belt like overflowing ice cream - it felt terrible.  My belly alone and the shape of my face will tell if I have lost weight, but for now, goodbye sweets that I love so much.  Sunday will be my only cheat day for the week.  Otherwise, suffer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment