Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 18, 2011

FABE Model: Mark Onir in FABE Accessories







I am helping my Mom get into an artist enclave in New Manila where they invite arts and crafts makers to display their wares.  When I found this out from Jazel, my classmate in French class, I immediately knew that Mama was perfect for this group, since, the accessories she makes are artworks in their own right!  And she makes them individually by hand!  Imagine that! 

Anyhow, these are some of the photos of the FABE Accessories which Mama has made and model Mark Onir has shown exceptionally well - the contrast between his masculine features and the femininity of the accessories are just really striking!  Both come out really really sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment