Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Movie Review: Really 'Horrible Bosses'


Just before Pedring made landfall Monday night, Vic and I watched this hit comedy movie Horrible Bosses.  I really enjoyed watching Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Spacey in it as they played their 'horrible' roles to the hilt! I bet you've never seen goody-goody girl Jennifer in such a nasty role before!  Here, she's no holds-barred and plays all the sex innuendoes to the hilt!  This is also the first time I've seen Kevin Spacey do a relatively 'light' role so it's a good break from seeing him in something very serious.

I also like Charles Day, the guy Jennifer was flirting with.  Maybe because it's the first time I've seen him that's why his performance sticks to my head.

Over-all it's a very light movie.  Watch Colin Farrell disappear in all that make-up! 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment