Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thank You Lord for Good Friends




My classmates in French class have become one important group of friends for me.  When I came back to the Philippines, after jetsetting between Hong Kong in Manila for four years, I was praying that I could find a set of friends very much like the cosmopolitan and sophisticated friends I had in HK.  It was a bit difficult to find some at first, but soon as I enrolled in basic French at the Alliance Francaise in Makati, I soon befriended these guys who have now become good friends of mine. 

I think one thing that links as together is that we are like-minded in so many ways, and we respect each other's opinions, whether they be abrasive or not.  They also rejoice at each of our accomplishments and we encourage each other whenever we have new projects.  Of course, one thing that really bonds us together is our love for the French language! For some of them, we started as early as Module 5, and now, we are already in Francais Superieur!  So we've really plowed through all the intermediate modules of French!

We also love to eat out and check out new places, and analyze the movies that we watch together.  Every day I thank God for giving me friends like them since it makes living in Manila much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment