Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, September 23, 2011

If God Spoke to You, Would You Tell Anyone About It?



I got this question from an article by Jim Paredes.  Apparently, this was one of the questions in a psychological test for government employees in the US sometime in the 60s.  So it got me thinking as to what I would do if it did happen to me.  I guess I would say yes, especially if the message is very important.  I know that after doing that, people would brand me as crazy and I would lose my credibility fast, but if I what I feel in my heart really happened, then it's my duty to tell the world about it.  And anyway, I don't think God would give out just any ordinary message to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment