Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, August 12, 2011

Fitness First Diary: Great to be Dancing with Leo Again



I usually can't go to the Fitness First gym on Friday nights since it's usually a gimik night but sometimes, if I have no invitation to hang out, I attend the Body Jam class of Leo in FF ABS-CBN.  Tonight, we had a good class since we did Beyonce's Get Me Bodied which I really miss.  Not many instructors right now can teach vintage Body Jam, which is a pity really.  In the list of Body Jam classes that I can attend, only Genesis, Leo and Joseph can do it.  The rest are limited to the newest releases.  It was also great to see some regulars tonight so it made exercising more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment