Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fitness First Diary: I Want Anti-Gravity Yoga to Come to Manila!



I was watching Fox News today and they featured this new yoga thing called anti-gravity yoga, where the participants do their yoga poses with a large sheet of cloth that allows them to suspend themselves up in the air or do yoga poses with a twist!  I love it!  I am not really a yoga fan but I do it at least once a week because I love the way it stretches my body and the way it makes me feel more flexible.  Anti-gravity yoga looks exciting and a bit scary but after a few tries, I should be able to get the hang of it.

Bring it to Manila, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment