Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Three Things PNoy Should Do To Have A Successful Love Life


It's tough to be president and be single.  How could you go out on a date and relax when the whole world is watching your every move!?  I would be pissed if people nosed around my lovelife. But what can one do, since being president makes one, public property #1? 

I guess, one, is to assert one's own privacy, and state to the media, that there are things that are off limits to them.  As long as I'm not dating an enemy of the state, the media should put a lid on my dates.  No cameras, no nosy reporters around - I am the President of the country, and I could cordon off any place if I wanted to!

Second, I would socialize as much as I want so that I can meet many eligible women.  However, I have to keep a low profile when I show interest in someone and use only my most trusted friends (or aides) to send signals to the lady that I am interested in her.  A woman will certainly freak out if the President calls them personally.  So I guess proper channeling will help.  A competent female secretary should do the job. Someone who can be discreet, someone nice, someone personable.

Third, I will just have fun and unwind the best way I can, as normally as I can.  I know my bodyguards will always be there and that we can never be alone, but it comes with being President.  There should be private places in my life where I can be alone with a girl I like.  Having a trusted aide or bodyguard who can communicate well my needs to the team guarding me should do the trick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment