Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mulling Over a Masters Degree in French

I've been mulling over a master's degree for the longest time but could not really decide on it.  Until this year.  I checked the MA programs in French and Spanish in the University of the Philippines and it seems they suit what I want to study.  Actually, these degrees will have no use for me professionally but I am just studying them because of sheer interest.  I checked their requirements and I think I can qualify for it, even if I have to take some undergraduate courses.  Anyway, I will visit the Department of European Languages later this week and ask for an application form.  I am targetting a June 2013 enrollment, but if they accept me earlier, if I can meet the deadline, that would be great.

I am thinking this and maybe some subjects in Art History.  That combination is what really interests me most!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment