Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fish & Co Trinoma: Tried their Grilled Salmon




Well, even if we ask the cook to serve only fish and vegetables everyday, once in a while, I do eat fish when I eat outside.  Today, we decided to give Fish & Co. Trinoma a try.  I decided to try their grilled salmon, good for one. It actually didn't have the fries which the picture below shows.  It had veggies like carrots and broccoli and a large slice of salmon.  Well, the seasoning of it is not to my liking but I guess this restaurant caters more for people on a diet or forced on a certain diet, so I understand why it's not malinamnam.  Come to think of it, with the generous slice of salmon, I might come here from time to time when I'm on diet mode!


No comments:

Post a Comment