Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Health Talk: A Week With Ankle Gout


After consuming cashew nuts and peanuts over the course of four days last week, I suddenly had an attack of ankle gout last Thursday, and it has been with me for one week already. It's the first time I've had this attack and it irritates me a bit!  I normally do not eat that much peanuts, and I only decided to have it since I wanted to lessen my sweets intake.  Look what it got me!

Well, it has lessened my physical activity a bit for the past few days and walking can really be a drag.  I've been taking Purinase and lots of pain relievers the past few days and today, the pain has subsided a bit.    I really have to watch my diet now, and I have banned any nuts from my diet. I know now exactly what it does if I eat even just a plate of it!  Disaster for my feet!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment