Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Trying Another Diet Supplement



I have decided to use another dietary supplement and this time, I went to the GNC shop in SM Centerpoint.  I found this dietary supplement called Burn 60, and it's supposed to speed up metabolism and increase calorie burning.  Also, I only have to take 2 tablets a day and not 4.  It's my fourth day now and I don't experience (yet) the side effects I had with my fat burner.  No trips to the toilet, no unnecessary farting.  I hope it continues that way.  I have to find out if it works though.  I weighed myself in the kitchen weighing scale and I tipped at 215 lbs, so it's really urgent I lose some of it, pronto!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment