Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Chow Down at Conti's









Conti's is starting to become one of the favorite restos of my friends and I.  We're always on the lookout kasi for a place we can chow and talk and not break our measly budgets LOL

It's affordable kasi and the food is ok naman.  Not really uber delicious but reasonable na for its price - and the ambiance is simple and cool, pwede kayo makipagkwentuhan ng matagal with your friends kasi they not only have starters, they also have main dishes hanggang dessert na, so sulit sa time and sa choices ng food.  No need to transfer to other cafes for dessert!

I may have to convert Mama, my sister, my brother and my auntie na this is one place we can eat during our Sunday get-togethers!  Di pa kasi sila sold out masyado sa food dito.

No comments:

Post a Comment