Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Reminiscing My Work as a Magazine Writer


I miss doing magazine work, when your editor just barks orders at you to go here or go there, or be at this location at this time, so as not to miss your subjects.
For this picture, I decided to interview Olympian swimmer Akiko Thompson and Amazing Race Asia contestant Rovilson Hernandez, just after they ran a road race. Races were not that popular before, unlike now.
They were still so perky and gregarious even after running a long race!
At a time when cameras were not that ubiquitous, it's fun to discover that I still have some souvenir pictures with some of my favorite subjects. Again, this one is from Mama's collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment