Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Feasting on Humans: The Hungry Cannibals of The Green Inferno




My brother Mike loves horror movies so once in a while, he brings me some horror DVDs to watch. Most of them are crap and not really scary.

However, he brought this movie called The Green Inferno and although it took some time for the full gore to happen, it was one of the best horror movies I've seen in a while.

Well, when I say best, I mean full on gore and blood and guts and this time, it's not zombies or ghosts or poltergeists that cause the fear - it's the cannibals!

The movie puts a little touch of social commentary in the movie but we all know it's just a bunch of self-serving crap. We didn't watch this movie to be preached on saving the Amazon. We all know what we came here for.

To feast on the horrible things that may happen if we do get lost in the jungles of the Amazon. I don't fault the cannibals. It's their territory. It was the activists who invaded their territory - and they had to pay with their own pound of flesh.

I dare you to eat popcorn or anything at all when you watch this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment