Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Lovin' The Wholesome Table












I've always associated healthy organic food with something as tasty as ampalaya salad. That's why I avoid those restaurants because I want my food tasty and malinamnam.
So it was quite a surprise to finally taste healthy organic food that was delicious! My sister and her good friend brought me to The Wholesome Table at the BGC today for lunch and I admit I not only had an appetite, I was actually eating the salad and the pasta with anchovies (it's pizza that tastes like bagoong!).
I don't think the resto is in QC yet but my sister said she frequents its two branches in Makati, since it's very popular with her expat friends. At least now I've added another restaurant to the usual places that I eat in the BHS area.

No comments:

Post a Comment